Sunday, November 16, 2008

busy life.........

its been long since i posted my last post.
life here in nitc is a little busy
even if u are not doing anything u wont know how time passes
it goes unnoticed
after tathva, major work got over ,since then we were left to us
calls from the seniors got less but not for sticking posters for which i was their favourite .
in the next weekend i went home, it was after two months since my last visit to my home ,it was a wonderful moment for me the stay lasted only for two days
then back at nitc
i thought of studying everything from scratch
since then i reduced my extra carricular activites
we had to complete certain assignments
it was in pd that we got four assignments (programming ) each of them with seperate paths
the tuffest one was the tower of hanoi problem
i had the algo with me , it was then all about implementing it
day and night i only had this in mind ,surfing from one error to other and atlast i could make it working
to say frankly i was trying to crack it ever since this semester started but the only thing is that i dint put a lot of work in it ,since it was something like imposed on us through assignment ,i had to
i am giving my code for it in the next post
currently i am trying to remove the second recursive call and change it to an iterative one ,another big task for me
i am currently getting no idea about it ,but somehow i will crack it ,deadline is three days it seems as our exams are starting next week