Sunday, November 23, 2008

Alumni adding flavour NITC

"Life After NITC"

I still have three more years here in NITC
I laughed
Why should i be thinking about it now
That was my first question.
It was me who first saw the poster as i was the one to stick it on all the notice boards here in hostel.
I dint want to spent my time listening to such bluffs.
So it was when i was going to take bath, my friend called me for the talk.
At first i was like "Oh man,Have to study, no i am not coming"
But to say the truth i would have missed a really excellent interactive session with our nitc 'pass out'
They were four of them giving their experience here and when they got out of here.
Their talk session was informative and interestiing.All of them are currently doing their mba in iim calicut.
They expressed their view on talking an mba or not and what time is suitable to take it.According to them its all one's perspective to take the rite time to do mba.
Be it anytime ,right when you passout from college or after some years of work.If one is taking mba just he get out of the college, he is still a student so its easier to him for continuing study.But for someone who is coming after some years of work ,it might be little difficult for him to get on to play.

MBA is entirely a different area of study for a btech pass out.It adds one more degree to one's resume and make an engineer capable of managing a business.though i dont know much about it.I am still doubtful of taking an mba or not.I confident that sometime during these times in Nit calicut i would reach to a conclusion

Actually i had planned to post this one month before.but due to lack of time during exams i could'nt do it

1 comment:

s said...

I missed that talk by Ajith and friends from IIMK. Heard it was a nice one.