Wednesday, July 15, 2009

MS/MTECH/MBA

Coming into the third year, one has to put in a lot of time to decide the future.
During the first and the second year of my btech i had just doing btech. I dint think anyting about the future. I would ignore completely the notion of higher studies.

In the second year this feeling had a small impact in my mind. For a job one need not be so well in the academics. As far as a computer science graduate needs to be sharp in his soft skills. So studyies became less... later only i found i was wrong...

I felt so sorry when i prepared for the end semester exam. After studying a subject for 4 months, i am finishing it without having a deep knowledge in the subject. This made me feel so bad.

So during this vacation i had thinking of about this stuff. Everytime i get online i used to permute all those words related to higher studies and search...


I found this article so useful to make up my mind in this regard..

i will be posting more links when i come across useful ones..


http://www.cealive.com/2009/06/14/mba-vs-mtech-vs-ms-what-to-do-after-btech-which-is-more-preferable-to-btech-students/



.

No comments: